Client: Longwood Symphony Orchestra
About the Client (Longwood Symphony Orchestra)
The mission of Longwood Symphony Orchestra, the orchestra of Boston’s medical community, is to perform concerts of musical diversity and excellence while supporting health-related nonprofit organizations through public performances.
The LSO website needed a complete refresh. The design was outdated and difficult to browse on a mobile device, and the content resided in flat files.
- Introduce a fresh, modern, professional look to the website.
- Optimize content for display on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Reorganize the content for easier and more intuitive navigation.
- Transition from a flat-file-based backend to a content management system (Squarespace).
- Enable LSO staff to update the website themselves and unaided by a designer.
Proposed sitemap for the revised content. It drastically reduced the number of pages and made the content hierarchy shallower.
News index wireframe.